Obesity levels in children have more than doubled in the last 10 years to over 15% and over 30% of America's youth are considered overweight.
Factors such as video games, fast food, computer games, TV, cuts in school physical education programs, all contribute to this problem. More than 60% of today's kids do not participate in organized physical activity
outside of school.
Lack of exercise is a likely contributor to the dramatic increase in type II diabetes among American children.
Benefits to Kids:
- Fast results for positive re-enforcement
- High calorie burn
- Fun introduction into fitness lifestyle
- Increases self esteem & confidence
- Safely improves fitness levels without muscle soreness, peer pressure or intimidation
Benefits to Facilities:
- Attract family memberships
- Additional profit centers
- Increased community involvement and appreciation
- Increased potential new memberships
- Increased member retention
Kids PE™ is Ideal for:
- Elementary Schools
- Health Clubs
- Medical/Weight Loss Facilities
- Women's Circuit Training Clubs
- Community/Rec Centers
- Dance/Gymnastics Centers
- Martial Arts Centers
- Church Youth Groups
- Little League, Soccer, School Teams
Kid's PE™ is a fun, non-intimidating, non-competitive fitness program combining strength and cardiovascular exercises in structured, supervised formats.
Kid's PE™ is designed to allow each child to reach his/her optimum fitness level quickly and safely.
Kid's PE™ uses safe hydraulic resistance which accommodates to the fitness level of each child. Hydraulic resistance does not cause muscle soreness and is safe on joints and growing bones.
Kid's PE™ provides a high calorie burn for fast results.
For further information on PACE Fitness' line of hydraulic fitness equipment for children visit our KidsPaceExpress.com website.